The fast-pace of change for Dynamics 365 and Intelligent Business Cloud makes eXtreme365 Dubrovnik the must attend event for Microsoft ISVs.
It’s a critical year for Microsoft and ISVs to align on the joint opportunity!
That’s why eXtreme365 Dubrovnik For Partners (19-21 March) and for Customers (21-22) is a critical event to help you develop your understanding of the Microsoft roadmap and how new developments, including One Commercial Partner, affect your business practice.
Many ISV firms sponsor eXtreme365 taking a gigantic opportunity to be in front of the right people at the right time.
Here are some of the topics you’ll find relevant to ISVs at eXtreme365:
• Real-time strategy updates on Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft roadmap from key Microsoft global leadership.
• You will receive clear understanding of the One Commercial Partner vision and how it will land in the field.
• Deep dive sessions on the spring release
• Real world technical sessions on:
- Dynamics365: Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Talent, Finance & Operations, Project Service Automation, Marketing, Retail, Customer Insights
- Azure Application Platform layers such as Common Data Service, LogicApps, Flow, Stream, PowerApps and more
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, IOT/Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and more
• How to work with Microsoft’s new One Commercial Partner Organization as an ISV, (Build with, Sell with & Go to Market teams)
• Details on the ISV Embed Agreement
• Details on the new Microsoft Development Centers
• ISV best panels and roundtables
• P2P and how to build channels
• Preparing your organization for a merger or acquisition
• New programs to help you envision, design and place your apps on Appsource
• Modern marketing best practices to help drive demand your products and move buyers further in the sales cycle
• The new Microsoft Go to Market programs and how you can engage
• Microsoft solution maps, what are they, who is on them and what you need to know
• Microsoft’s Industry strategy and how you plug in
• Update on Microsoft SKU, packaging and pricing program including a business edition update
• Building a scalable SMB go-to-market strategy
Unique to eXtreme365 is the Executive Exchange which is reserved for owners, practice leaders and CEOs. It brings together a group of business leaders to take part in an interactive, personalized dialog with Microsoft leaders, business experts and other successful partners who share insights and best practices that inspire you look at your business from a different perspective. There’s limited space and separate registration required which provides access to both the Executive Exchange and main eXtreme365 conference.
Simply put, the valuable experience at eXtreme365 keeps you current and ahead of the competition, allowing you best-access to key people, best understanding of key resources and the opportunity to build on your own personal business community.