It’s been a busy year for the Dynamics 365 technical community.
With the fast evolving business tool and the new capabilities that you need to be aware of with every build, every matching of Dynamics 365 components, it’s essential to keep up with the latest learnings, the latest sessions for skills development.
That’s where eXtreme365 Dubrovnik for Partners can help.
There’s a long list of benefits to attending the upcoming event here are just a few:
- Attend with your Partner or Practice Lead and work together on a strategy for growth and vision for developing your own Dynamics 365 offering and use.
- Day-long platform training is available from Microsoft experts and ISV providers. Take a look at the training schedule
- Daily sessions are based on real-world examples with real-time tool utilization on numerous subjects with the scope of Dynamics 365 and App Source products. Learn new skills and product uses directly from those in the field.
- Build your own personal community of experts. You’ll find other high-level technical staff, partners, Microsoft MVPs and Microsoft leadership. Strike up a conversation and add them to your “go-to” list for consultation, guidance and collaboration in the future.
- Try the App Innovation Challenge. Join a team with a cross-section of skills to develop proof-of-concept for an App. You learn new skills, gain new appreciation for app building and collaboration and who knows, you might end up on the ground floor of something big. Winners from the top group are recognized at the conference celebration event.
Here are some specific deep-dive training sessions that might interest you. Here’s the link to the full (and growing) training schedule:
- SmartConnect (ISV)
- ClickDimensions (ISV)
- BI and Analytics using Cortana Analytics, Azure IoT & Power BI
- Dynamics 365 Portals
Some programs fill fast so you’ll want to register soon.
eXtreme365 Dubrovnik for Partners draws top performers from the field with a goal to empower the Dynamics 365 community leveraging the intelligent Business Cloud.