With Dynamics 365 comes sweeping change. There’s new functionality and new opportunity for the Business Central (NAV) community. But with such massive change comes the need for reconnection, education and understanding of how this all affects the traditional Microsoft NAV Partner today and in the future.
Keynotes – Our Microsoft Road Map series
- Microsoft Business Applications Product Keynote – Cecilia Flombaum, Microsoft Worldwide Business Applications Partner Lead
- Mo Osbourne | Corporate Vice President & Chief Operations Officer, Microsoft Business Applications Group, Microsoft
- Kees Hertogh | Senior Director, Product Marketing, Microsoft
Building expertise – Technical sessions
- GR09 – Grow your services business Microsoft’s Customer Success program for Partners
- GR02 – Making your customers’ Digital Transformation projects successful
- GR01 – Building a Power BI Practice
- GR07 – Microsoft Partner Program Update: Role-based Certifications, Competency Requirements, Incentive Changes, and Other Updates
- GR06 – The Cloud Migration Discussion – Helping Your Finance & Operations Customers Decide
- GR05 – From Idea to Market – How to Build your ISV Practice on the Power Platform
You’ll find other courses of interest from the 100-plus sessions, as well as the day-long deep-dive platform, ISV and Exam Cram partner certification prep courses.
Some courses are reaching capacity so if you haven’t already, now’s the time to register for eXtreme365 Europe 25-27 March in Amsterdam.