With Dynamics 365 comes sweeping change. There’s new functionality and new opportunity for the Business Central (NAV) community. But with such massive change comes the need for reconnection, education and understanding of how this all affects the traditional Microsoft NAV Partner today and in the future.
Keynotes – Our Microsoft Road Map series
- Microsoft Business Applications Product Keynote – Cecilia Flombaum, Microsoft Worldwide Business Applications Partner Lead
- Mo Osbourne | Corporate Vice President & Chief Operations Officer, Microsoft Business Applications Group, Microsoft
- Kees Hertogh | Senior Director, Product Marketing, Microsoft
Building expertise – Technical sessions
- CEC01 – Dynamics 365 for Marketing: An Overview
- CEC06 – Do’s and don’ts for Field Service rollouts: Lessons learned the hard way
- CEC05 – How to Configure, Deploy and Use Universal Resource Scheduling
- CEC08 – Get your questions answered with Microsoft R&D Customer Engagement Leaders
- WK110 – Where’s my Omni-channel
- CEC04 – Top 10 Portals Project Pain Points – And How to Solve Them!
You’ll find other courses of interest from the 100-plus sessions, as well as the day-long deep-dive platform, ISV and Exam Cram partner certification prep courses.
Some courses are reaching capacity so if you haven’t already, now’s the time to register for eXtreme365 Europe 25-27 March in Amsterdam.