Power Platform is integral to unlocking the best of Microsoft Business Applications. And at eXtreme365 Europe (March 25-27 Amsterdam) you’ll find tremendous opportunities to further your Power Platform knowledge.
Here’s a sample of sessions that are of interest to the Power Platform – and any other partner expanding their partner practice or knowledge base.
Finance and Operations (Functional)
- CEP01 – Microsoft R&D Power Platform Update: What You Need to Know
- CEP02 – Learn About Microsoft’s Strategy for Industry Vertical Acceleration for Digital Transformation Across D365, Azure, Power Platform and Office 365.
- WK101 – CDS for Applications Performance Clinic
- WK102 (3) – CDS for Applications Unified Interface: Part I and II
- GR05 – From Idea to Market – How to Build your ISV Practice on the Power Platform
- CEP05 – Embedding PowerApps into Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- CEP04 – Dynamics 365: Connected Processes with CDS Data Integrator
- CEP205 – Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement versus PowerApps: when to use what?
- WK106 – Rethinking your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Customization Strategies Leveraging Power Platform
- POWMR04 – Aggregation and Composite Model; Power BI Fast and Furious
- POWAD03 – Role Based Security – Keep Your Data Safe
You may be looking to grow your business or go to market. You may be developing technical expertise as an ISV or developing your Customer Engagement or Finance and Operations knowledge. It’s real-time learning through real-world case studies, expert panels or direct learning from Microsoft, forward-thinking eXtreme365 sessions provide information you can use immediately – and optimize your future.
Standard conference registration price rises after Friday, February 28
Set your 2019 up for success. Register for eXtreme365 Europe now to save € 300 on your registration.