It’s been a year of evolution for the NAV community – and Microsoft partners are looking for conviction and clarity in building a strong and diverse future with the Tenerife program.
eXtreme365 Dubrovnik is your chance to put the pieces in place, with three days on deep-dive training, diverse learning sessions, instruction and networking with Microsoft leadership – learning about the Tenerife project and other advancements in the Dynamics 365 products and work streams.
The evolution of Dynamics 365 opens the door to new opportunity, new capabilities for the traditional NAV partner – many who will now embrace an expanded customer offering through Dynamics 365.
Here’s why eXtreme365 is a critical event:
• Microsoft leadership will provide real-time updates on Tenerife and other NAV capabilities.
• Critical technical sessions will update and build on your knowledge of Tenerife and provide forward vision on capabilities and integrations.
• Traditional NAV partners expanding into other Dynamics 365 product lines will build and grow with the new connections, expanded knowledge with sessions from all Dynamics 365 work streams.
• Build your own NAV community and expand and learn from AX, CRM Partners and other within the Dynamics 365 community who are experts in various workflows.
• You will get clarity on Microsoft’s One Commercial Partner program and how it affects your partner practice.
• You will build your relationship with Microsoft’s sell, build and go to market teams; understand the practical operation of the concepts, how you the partner practice benefits
• You will hear real-world deployment best practices in finance and operations.
eXtreme365 Dubrovnik for Partners is followed by extreme365 Dubrovnik for Customers (21-22 March.)
The customer event gives you a chance to bring your customers to work together on providing a Dynamics 365 experience that meets their unique business needs, as well as visioning and planning their Dynamics 365 extensions into the future.
Partners who attend eXtreme365 Dubrovnik get one pass to the partner event, to be used for themselves or to give to a customer.