It’s been a year of evolution for the AX community – and Microsoft partners are looking for conviction and clarity in building a strong and diverse future with the Tenerife program.
eXtreme365 Dubrovnik is your chance to put the pieces in place, with three days on deep-dive training, diverse learning sessions, instruction and networking with Microsoft leadership – learning about the Tenerife project and other advancements in the Dynamics 365 products and work streams.
The evolution of Dynamics 365 opens the door to new opportunity, new capabilities for the traditional AX partner – many who will now embrace an expanded customer offering through Dynamics 365.
Here’s why eXtreme365 is a critical event:
• Microsoft leadership will provide real-time updates on Finance and Operations capabilities and direction, as well as a complete Dynamics 365 roadmap vision keynote.
• Critical technical sessions will update and build on your knowledge of finance and operations as well as other Dynamics 365 workstreams.
• Traditional AX partners expanding into other Dynamics 365 product lines will build and grow with the new connections, expanded knowledge with sessions from all Dynamics 365 work streams.
• Build your own AX community and expand and learn from NAV, CRM and other Partners and other within the Dynamics 365 community who are experts in various workflows.
• The premium program Executive Exchange is a unique small group experience providing deeper networking with Microsoft leadership and industry experts providing an exclusive view of Dynamics 365 and business topics with the goal to optimize your Dynamics 365 practice.
• You will get clarity on Microsoft’s One Commercial Partner program and how it affects your partner practice.
• You will build your relationship with Microsoft’s sell, build and go to market teams; understand the practical operation of the concepts, how you the partner practice benefits
• You will hear real-world deployment best practices in finance and operations.
eXtreme365 Dubrovnik for Partners is followed by extreme365 Dubrovnik for Customers (21-22 March.)
That gives you a chance to bring your customer to work together on providing a Dynamics 365 experience that meets their unique business needs, as well as visioning and planning their Dynamics 365 extensions into the future.
Partners who attend eXtreme365 Dubrovnik get one pass to the partner event, to be used for themselves or to give to a customer.