Microsoft Partners looking to optimize their Dynamics 365 practise will win with the eXtreme365 Dubrovnik for Partners Executive Exchange, 19-21 March.
It’s a unique closed-door chance for Dynamics 365 leadership from throughout the development and business ecosystem to go deep to understand Dynamics 365 and participate in interactive, personalized dialogue with Microsoft leadership.
Here are eight reasons to participate – but know this, registration is limited to ensure a more exclusive personal experience.
• It’s the availability of Microsoft leadership for small-group and individual discussion. They present innovations, new abilities and direction for the platform. They listen to your questions and respond. They consider participant feedback valuable.
• It’s the ability to share experiences and best practices with other Dynamics 365 community leaders.
• With a limit to the number of participants, it is as exclusive as it is unique. The exchange sells out at every eXtreme event.
• With the advent of Dynamics 365, there are numerous questions for Microsoft, ISV providers and other partners on new technologies and functionality. Hear directly from key creators and users.
• It’s an inspirational experience and an ability for executives to grow their personal database of people to call on for their specialties, advice or to compare notes.
• No questions are off limits and all are embraced.
• It’s a tailored forum where you learn how to progress your Microsoft Dynamics 365 business to best possible success. What should you be doing? What’s coming next? Jump ahead of the curve! It will help you better understand the Microsoft roadmap and investment strategies.
• Your Executive Exchange registration also includes access to the entire eXtreme365 Dubrovnik 19-22 March conference.
Here’s what the agenda looked like at eXtreme365 Long Beach. The Dubrovnik agenda will reflect newest trends, real-time issues and partner consultation feedback ongoing now.