Finance and Operations is a critical component to Microsoft Dynamics 365. And at eXtreme365 Europe (March 25-27 Amsterdam) you’ll find tremendous opportunities to further your knowledge whether you are on the functional or technical side of the application.
Here’s a sample of sessions that are of interest to the Dynamic 365 Finance and Operations – and any other partner expanding their partner practice or knowledge base.
Finance and Operations (Functional)
- FOC01 – Creating Apps in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- FOC02 – Dynamics 365 Translation Service: Overview and Core Enhancements
- FOC03 – Roundtable Discussion: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – Implementations
- FOC05 – How to Successfully Navigate the Technical Aspects of Advanced WMS
- FOC06 – New Features and Functionality of the Warehouse Module in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- FOC07 – Best Practices and Tips & Tricks: Integrations & Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Finance and Operations Technical
- FOP01 – Upgrade or Migrate to Dynamics 365 for Operations From Previous Versions: The Dynamics AX to D365FO Playbook
- FOP02 – Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Interactive Discussion: Dynamics AX Migration Real World Scenarios
- FOP03 – Changing the World with Robot Process Automation in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- FOP04 – Let Your Operations Flow
- FOP05 – Extensions and Extensibility in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- FOP06 – Testing Tools and Automation in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- FOP07 – The Do’s and Don’ts List for Successful Cloud Deployments – What Every Partner Needs to Know
- FOP08 – Microsoft Open Discussion: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Whether it’s real-time learning through real-world case studies, expert panels or direct learning from Microsoft, forward-thinking eXtreme365 sessions provide information you can use immediately – and optimize your future.
Standard conference registration price rises after Friday, February 28
Set your 2019 up for success. Register for eXtreme365 Europe now to save € 300 on your registration.