The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (AX) community can drive and thrive with the diverse agenda of sessions at eXtreme365 Austin, Dec. 3-6.
Partners face multiple challenges on the road to future growth and success. Partners must understand the entirety of the Dynamics 365 stack and the Microsoft road map for the platform and performance – including the likes of AX, CRM, Azure, Power B1 and more.
And of course there’s the future and the need to understand Microsoft’s detailed road map for Finance and Operations.
But none of it matters, unless Partners can built the most efficient most effective relationship with Microsoft in this time of rapid chance. eXtreme365 offers the opportunity to work with Microsoft and transition partner practices to cloud profitability.
You can find a complete agenda here.
Below, You’ll find just some specific learning sessions most valuable to the Finance and Operations community:
Keynotes – Our Microsoft Road Map series
- Microsoft Business Applications Product Keynote – With Cecilia Flombaum, Worldwide Business Applications Partner Lead
Partner insight and technical expertise
- Finance and Operations Security Enhancements in the Fall release
- Migration Tools from AX 2009 and AX 2012 to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- The nuances and tips you need to know to build powerful PowerBI Reports for your FInance and Operations Customers
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations: Mastering MRP
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: All Things New Within Warehouse Management
- Finance and Operations: Application Lifecycle Management for Consultants
- Finance and Operations: What’s new with Intelligence and Insights
- Leveraging the Data Integrator Tool to Connect Finance & Operations with Customer Engagement Field and Project Service
- Packaging Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Delivery for Repeatability and Consistency Across Implementations Finance & Operations with Customer Engagement Field and Project Service
- Preparing Your Finance and Operations Customers for the World of Extensions versus Overlays
Some courses are reaching capacity to if you haven’t already, now’s the time to register for eXtreme365 Austin Dec. 3-6.