Partners know Dynamics CRM’s value at the centre of the business process universe.
With new capabilities and functions constantly added to the Dynamics 365 product, it’s critical to know about the new benefits, new relationships with Microsoft, to make sure you optimize your Partner practise.
eXtreme365 Dubrovnik is your opportunity to build on product knowledge with three days on deep-dive training, diverse learning sessions, instruction and networking with Microsoft leadership. It’s your chance to understand how NAV, AX and other business components are becoming just as valuable as a business base for your Partner practise.
The evolution of Dynamics 365 opens the door to new opportunity, but it’s critical partners can see the vision and plan their own road forward to make the most of the business sopportunity.
Here’s why eXtreme365 is a critical event:
- Microsoft leadership will provide real-time updates on new Dynamics 365 capabilities. You will learn about new seamless interactions with other work streams making CRM use even more valuable and business sensible.
- Critical technical sessions will update and build on your knowledge and provide forward vision on capabilities and integrations.
- Traditional CRM partners expanding into other Dynamics 365 product lines will build and grow with the new expert connections, expanded knowledge, short and deep-dive training and sessions from all Dynamics 365 work streams.
- Build your own Dynamics 365 community and expand and learn from AX, NAV Partners and others. Find experts within the Dynamics 365 community who are experts in various workflows.
- You will get clarity on Microsoft’s One Commercial Partner program and how it affects your partner practice.
- You will build your relationship with Microsoft’s sell, build and go to market teams; understand the practical operation of the concepts, how you the partner practice benefits
- You will hear real-world deployment best practices.
eXtreme365 Dubrovnik for Partners is followed by extreme365 Dubrovnik for Customers (21-22 March.)
The customer event gives you a chance to bring your customers to work together on providing a Dynamics 365 experience that meets their unique business needs, as well as visioning and planning their Dynamics 365 extensions into the future.
Partners who attend eXtreme365 Dubrovnik get one pass to the partner event, to be used for themselves or to give to a customer.