Customer Engagement is a critical component to Microsoft Dynamics 365. And at eXtreme365 Europe (March 25-27 Amsterdam) you’ll find tremendous opportunities to further your knowledge whether you are on the functional or technical side of the application.
Here’s a sample of sessions that are of interest to the Dynamic 365 Customer Engagement – and any other partner expanding their partner practice or knowledge base.
Customer Engagement (Functional)
- CEC01 – What’s new in Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- OV201 – Dynamics 365 for Customer Service – Agent & Supervisor Experiences (What is New & What is Coming)
- CEC02 – Field Service and Resource Scheduling: Leveraging new capabilities to serve your customers
- CEC04 – Top 10 Portals Project Pain Points – And How to Solve Them!
- CEC05 – How to Configure, Deploy and Use Universal Resource Scheduling
- WK205 – Workshop: Getting started with Dynamics 365 for Marketing (Hands on training)
- CEC06 – Do’s and don’ts for Field Service rollouts: Lessons learned the hard way
- CEC08 – Get your questions answered with Microsoft R&D Customer Engagement Leaders
- WK107 – Where’s my Omni-channel
Customer Engagement (Technical)
- WK101 – CDS for Applications Performance Clinic
- CEP202 – PowerApps Data Integrator – Building the full Dynamics 365 Story
- CEC03 – Solution Architect Panel – discuss simple and complex solutions for Dyn365 CE
- CEP03 – Dynamics 365 AI for Sales, Market Insights, and Customer Service
- WK102 (3) – CDS for Applications Unified Interface: Part I and II
- CEP203 – What every Superstar XRM Developer must know!
- CEP204 – Skills and certifications Dynamics CE Architects needs to have in the world of cloud
- CEP05 – Embedding PowerApps into Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- WK104 – Planning for CDS for Applications One Version
- CEP205 – Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement versus PowerApps: when to use what?
- WK105 – CDS Application Lifecycle Management
- CEC07 – Overcome Common Dynamics 365 Portals Limitations Using Custom Server-Side Code
- WK106 – Rethinking your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Customization Strategies Leveraging Power Platform
- CEP206 – How to tame Virtual Entities?
- CEP207 – Scalable DevOps in Dynamics 365
- TRN1 – Workshop: Virtual Agent in a Day’ (VAiaD) (Limited space, separate registration required)
Whether it’s real-time learning through real-world case studies, expert panels or direct learning from Microsoft, forward-thinking eXtreme365 sessions provide information you can use immediately – and optimize your future.
Standard conference registration price rises after Friday, February 28
Set your 2019 up for success. Register for eXtreme365 Europe now to save € 300 on your registration.