With Dynamics 365 comes sweeping change. There’s new functionality and new opportunity for the Business Central (NAV) community. But with such massive change comes the need for reconnection, education and understanding of how this all affects the traditional Microsoft NAV Partner today and in the future.
That’s what makes eXtreme365 Austin (Dec. 3-6) a critical event. Below you’ll see a sample of sessions important to the Business Central community.
Keynotes – Our Microsoft Road Map series
- Microsoft Business Applications Product Keynote – Cecilia Flombaum, Microsoft Worldwide Business Applications Partner Lead
Building expertise – Technical sessions
- PowerApps scenarios for Finance and Operations with Talent
- What is new in Dynamics 365 Business Central October release?
- Microsoft Power platform: All you need to know. Get your questions answered Parts I, II,III
- Personalization versus design in Dynamics 365 Business Central
- How to Integrate Dynamics 365 for Sales with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Business Central and CDS Integration
- A Brave New World: Coding and Extensions 2.0 for Business Central
You’ll find other courses of interest from the 100-plus sessions, as well as the day-long deep-dive platform and ISV training offered here.
Some courses are reaching capacity so if you haven’t already, now’s the time to register for eXtreme365 Austin Dec. 3-6.