There’s a lot at stake for the Business Applications community with the development of Dynamics 365 and the Power platform.
Platform capabilities have flourished. Streamlined delivery links workflows within Dynamics. Essentially, as a Microsoft Partner you need extended knowledge across Business Applications, The Dynamics roadmap for the future, and guidance on the best way for you as a Partner to thrive and optimize for your future.
That’s where eXtreme365 Austin Dec. 3-6 comes in. Below is just a sample of the multi-faceted learning opportunities at the fast-approaching event.
Keynote – Our Microsoft Road Map series
- –Microsoft Business Applications Product Keynote – Cecilia Flombaum, MSFT Worldwide Business Applications Partner Lead.
Sample courses from the Power platform learning track
- Microsoft Power Platform: All You Need to Know. Get Your Questions Answered! Parts I, II and III
- Accelerate Your App Development with Microsoft Industry Accelerators
- Analyzing Data in Real-time with Azure Stream Analytics and Power BI
- Dataflow for CDS: Architecture Around Power BI and Dynamics 365
- PowerApps Data Integration with Virtual Entities: Understand, Build, Know When to Use
- Powerapps with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations: Powerful Apps Your Customers Will Love
- Automate Everything in Dynamics 365 Using Microsoft Flow
Some courses are reaching capacity to if you haven’t already, now’s the time to register for eXtreme365 Austin, December 3-6.