There’s a lot at stake for the CRM community with the development of Dynamics 365.
Platform capabilities have flourished. Streamlined delivery links workflows within Dynamics. Essentially, as a Microsoft Partner you need extended knowledge on CRM, The Dynamics roadmap for the future, and guidance on the best way for you as a Partner to thrive and optimize for your future.
That’s where extreme365 Dubrovnik for Partners comes in. Below is just a sample of the multi-faceted learning opportunities at the March 19-21 event.
Keynotes – Our Microsoft Road Map series
- Business Applications from Microsoft: An Unparalleled Opportunity – Cecilia Flombaum
- Winning in the Market with Dynamics 365 and the Intelligent Business Cloud – Mike Ehrenberg
- Live Stream of Business Forward Keynote (Alysa Taylor, James Phillips, Jean-Philippe Courtois) with live Executive Q&A
Working it – Build, Sell, Go to Market session
- How to Engage the Build With and Sell With Teams at Microsoft
- Dynamics 365 Licensing and Pricing Update
- ISV Enablement Programs and Q&A
- Learn how to Maximize Microsoft Partner Incentives for Dynamics Solutions
Building expertise – Technical sessions
- Dynamics 365 Platform – Road Map Drill Down
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Platform Update for Developers (9.x)
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation – Overview and Partner Best Practices
- Integrating Advanced AI in Dynamics 365 Field Service: Live Demo and How To
- The Seven Deadly Sins of CRM Development (and how to avoid them)
- Speed to Knowledge – New Release Deep Dive – Customer Engagement Sales, Service, and Field Service 9.0
- Adding Field Service as a Workload to Your Partner Practice
- What’s New Deep Dive – Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Why Power Apps & Flow Will Accelerate Digital Transformation
You’ll find other courses of interest from the 100-plus sessions, as well as the day-long deep-dive platform and ISV training offered here.
Some courses are reaching capacity to if you haven’t already, now’s the time to register for eXtreme365 Dubrovnik for Partners 19-21 March. A Partner registration makes you eligible to register for eXtreme365 for Customers 921-22 March) for free!