With Dynamics 365 comes sweeping change. There’s new functionality and new opportunity for the NAV community. But with such massive change comes the need for reconnection, education and understanding of how this all affects the traditional Microsoft NAV Partner today and in the future.
That’s what makes eXtreme365 Dubrovnik for Partners a critical event. Below you’ll see a sample of sessions important to the NAV community.
Keynotes – Our Microsoft Road Map series
- Business Applications from Microsoft: An Unparalleled Opportunity – Cecilia Flombaum
- Winning in the Market with Dynamics 365 and the Intelligent Business Cloud – Mike Ehrenberg
- Live Stream of Business Forward Keynote (Alysa Taylor, James Phillips, Jean-Philippe Courtois) with live Executive Q&A
Working it – Build, Sell, Go to Market sessions
- How to Engage the Build With and Sell With Teams at Microsoft
- Dynamics 365 Licensing and Pricing Update
- ISV Enablement Programs and Q&A
- Learn how to Maximize Microsoft Partner Incentives for Dynamics Solutions
Building expertise – Technical sessions
- What’s New in Dynamics 365 Tenerife
- Dynamics 365 Tenerife Real World Integrated Solutions using Business Cloud
- Adding Field Service as a Workload to Your Partner Practice
- What’s New Deep Dive – Dynamics365 Marketing
- Why Power Apps & Flow Will Accelerate Digital Transformation
You’ll find other courses of interest from the 100-plus sessions, as well as the day-long deep-dive platform and ISV training offered here.
Some courses are reaching capacity so if you haven’t already, now’s the time to register for eXtreme365 Dubrovnik for Partners 19-21 March. A Partner registration makes you eligible to register for eXtreme365 for Customers (21-22 March) for free!